Below is a list of surface treatments that are currently available to the consumer.
1. Leathered or Satin- It’s a finish you can feel!
- It is a textured and irregular surface that imitates antique stone work. This finish is popular because it hides finger and handprints on darker materials. It gives it a unique weathered feel.
2. Honed- Takes the shine off.
- Honed is a subdued, non-polished finish giving it a natural look. It is a soft surface without reflection.
3. Polished- Bring on the bling.
- The glossy finish highlights the stones natural color and beauty. Helping to protect materials from stains, this finish is easiest to seal.